[Ansteorra] Walkie-Talkiers and Cell Phones

Daralynn Brittain elspeth013 at hotmail.com
Wed Sep 20 10:28:52 PDT 2006

At Pennsic they had a special mail station I think Mystic Mail, that you
could plug in laptops and leave your phone there to be recharged (it cost me
a couple of dollars to recharge my phone).  At local events..I bring my car
charger and use it if I need to, otherwise my cell fully charged lasts most
weekend events

Elspeth