[Ansteorra] Ansteorra garb authenticity

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 07:15:28 PDT 2006

I would highly recommend that she check with the
Slavic Interest Group at their home page:
http://slavic.freeservers.com/

Then it might also be helpful to join their Yahoo list
at http://groups.yahoo.com/group/sig/

There is a wealth of information their for anyone
interested in a Slavic persona, most especially
Russian.

In service,
Kainin Tepesa
Baron of Bonwicke