[Ansteorra] Undergarments and stuff

Jennifer Jackson dagmarandowen at cox.net
Thu Sep 21 19:29:47 PDT 2006

Tivar,

I hesitate to correct an experienced father, but people all over the world
do not diaper their little ones today.  It's the newest thing in "natural
parenting." :)  Though it is used traditionally in several cultures outside
the U.S.

  I use diapers myself and am grateful for them.  Apparently if you ware
your baby all the time you are more aware of his signals and schedule.  You
then hold the little guy over the toilet or some other suitable spot.
Perhaps if diapers cost what fabric did in early times we would all learn to
read the signs better.

Genevria

 for the , but there is a