[Ansteorra] First Event

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
Thu Sep 21 23:04:26 PDT 2006

That was the first  event at the new site...
where DsD got his name...
by pulling people out with the tractor...
don't know if it was a quest or not...

There was one either at the old site...or on Kief's property
that was a quest for the mud...but then again
there were so many quests that were like that...

I stewarded Quest 12....which we ended up declaring
a revel...cause it rained so hard...
and so long that no-one could do the quest...
some of the Swine brought out a tarp and
we had a big slip and slide party...

I then stewarded Quest 12.2 which was the last....we used the
same quest...(Beowulf theme)...but very few people wanted to quest.
Most people were there to party and watch the questors run around...
and try to foil the questors.

We had more characters than we had questors...and I think the
quest had to be modified...cause the questors we had were not
dilligent enough...or maybe the questmaster was too twisted...
don't know...

Since the number of people actually participating in the quest events
had steadily dropped for years...
and the kingdom instituted the 2 event rule for Baronys...
The Barony decided to try to give different people
to have their chance to do theme events
and started  "A Day in the Life" series of events.

The first one was stewarded by HE Chrystal.

LDeerSlayer