[Ansteorra] What's happening here?

David Whitford dbw6969 at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 05:54:16 PDT 2006

Most of these problems have been around from probably
about day 2 of the society. The newer/younger/more
innocent/less exposed you are to them the less your
aware of them. The longer your here/higher in station
etc the more you become aware and notice these things.
The reason many long timers stay is for the golden
moments that occur when some special thing happens and
it peels away much of the weight of the bad stuff.
When these moments occur either to oneself, friends,
or dependents it revitalizes one enough to get
through. Enough babble-need caffiene
 Robert
 (btw-Ren faires have as much if not more ick behind
the scenes. They have money and lead roles at stake)