[Ansteorra] First Event

Ruh ruhkeddi at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 22 06:19:05 PDT 2006

Mine was the very first event ever held at The Stronghold on the World's Edge, otherwise known as Andersen AFB, Guam, back in 1990.  It was an Autumn event and I can't remember the name for the life of me.  We held it at the military beach club and I still have pictures of me in some horrid, black, fitted thing that I think was supposed to be a cotehardie and a red 3/4 cloak.  Apparently the mead was very, very good, if the pictures tell the tale.  It was a blast.

Lady Edith Grey

"Sometimes you have to claw your way into the light instead of just standing there letting it shine."
Pledges - Amireal