[Ansteorra] costuming bit

Sunny Briscoe sunnyday72 at gmail.com
Fri Sep 22 19:59:51 PDT 2006

My first "Italian Ren" dress was made of gorgeous fabric, but incorrectly
(movies should be used for inspiration, not research).  I have since given
the sleeves away, but I will tear the dress apart and use the skirt for new
sleeves on a more authentic dress...some day.

If you look at some of the later period pattern books such as Juan de
Alcega, they have instructions for piecing when there isn't enough fabric.

Elisabetta