[Ansteorra] First Event

Chelsea Williams baby_sis_83 at hotmail.com
Sat Sep 23 03:58:22 PDT 2006

My first event was about 4.5 years ago at Sundered Shield. In fact, their
Majesties King Aaron and Queen Britta were just ending their first reign. I
had gotten roped into going by Lady Jamie of Trelac. She had mentioned the
SCA to me while I was in the bookstore she worked in. I had, actually, heard
of it from a book called Horrorscope by Nicholas Adams. (N. Adams is a pen
name for John Peel.) I became addicted and the rest I suppose is history.

-Lady Grainne Kathleen NicPadraig MacDaniel
"When your face is salty wet/And you're drowning in regret" -"Love Heals"
Jonathan Larson