[Ansteorra] What's happening here.

rondamorgan at prodigy.net rondamorgan at prodigy.net
Sat Sep 23 15:04:46 PDT 2006

Having been a Hospitaler here in Ansteorra I tell newcomers that they get out of the SCA as much as they put into it. That choice is entirely personal. To each their own. The diversity in this GAME is what makes it so interesting. If you are happy in just a simple T-Tunic and jeans so be it. If you go all out full Elizabethan with all the trimmings that too is a choice. Some people get more involved than others. Hold office, put on events, step up and take the crown ( Heavy lays the head that wears one). Again you get out of it what you put into it.  Just my tupence or two.                        Gabriella Rossi Barsanti