[Ansteorra] First event

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Sun Sep 24 16:45:19 PDT 2006

My first event was a crown tornemont in the spring of 1993. The event was being held somewhere over by Abilene.
  It was hot, fire ants everywhere, no trees (just a few tall sticks), I didn't know who any one was or understand what was going on. I was 6 months pregnant and hated every minute of it. And I have been doing it ever since. At least two events a month for the past 13 years. Weird how that worked out.

  I don't know who the King was or who became the Prince. But if any does, please let me know.

Bantiarna Colleen O'Kelly