[Ansteorra] War between Ansteorra and the Middle???

Chass Brown chass at allegiance.tv
Mon Sep 25 06:04:04 PDT 2006

Hmm wasn’t also Mead Bee's War (1 - 3 and then it ended) also between us
and Calontier?

Chass Brown A.K.A.
Charinthalis Del Sans of the portable chariot.
Honorable Recruiter of the House of the Red Shark.
Rear Admiral Northern Region Ansteorran Royal Navy -      Ship the
Red  Shark.  Muddeler of Mead