[Ansteorra] history of SCA placenames - wne / why the second "r"

Jay Yeates jyeates at realtime.net
Mon Sep 25 09:46:46 PDT 2006

speaking of the history "placemenames" ... some of us silverbacks were
discussing the old days at our weeekly communal dinner yesterday, and a
question came up ... exactly when/why did the kingdom name get the second
"r" tacked onto it ?????  our oldest documents (popular and official) that
we still hold use the origional spelling of "ansteora"

'wolf
... computers are like old testament gods; lots of rules and no mercy.
~Joseph Campbell