[Ansteorra] Stolen from the Ealdomerian Lexicon

Marc Carlson marccarlson20 at hotmail.com
Mon Sep 25 11:00:19 PDT 2006

L T ldeerslayer at yahoo.com
>My hope is that:
>With you being from the North...and I being from the South
>You being a Laurel...me being a Pelican
>You being a man and me being a woman
>we have shown that two people with many differences can discuss something
>of a sensitive nature without getting
>offended by each other's words

It *would* be nice if people could get that out of it.

>Thank you very much. I learned alot about
>the way you think and your opinions. This
>kind of discourse makes one figure out
>and solidify one's viewpoints. So I had
>to clarify mine.

(Oh, crap, she's figuring out how I think...  I don't even have a handle on
that :)  )
I do know that there are some topics I get -very- fussy about, mostly
stemming from a need to honor and respect others - particualrly those who
can not speak for themselves (hence my motto: Truth is our Obligation tothe
Dead).  I'm not sure how that relates to THIS topic, but once the tiopic
came up, it's that board that lit up in my head :)

So, thak you for allowing to to find yet another area where fussy-mines are
strewn.

Marc/Diarmaid