[Ansteorra] Ravensfort feast thank yous

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 26 10:35:03 PDT 2006

Ld Elrique Falcone DeNetterville said:
"Greetings to all and please accept my apologies for the band width but
there are a few truly wonderful gentles who simply can not go unnoticed.
I have heard nothing but glowing reports on the feast we prepared for the
event in our Barony of Ravensfort this last weekend and I am truly humbled
by your praise. <snip>
En Servante Christus et Corronae
Ld Elrique Falcone DeNetterville
Apprentice to Mistress Clarrissa DiFierinza "

The Raven's Fort feast was fabulous and very period, the dishes were quickly consumed.  Ld Elrique
did a great job in providing a feast to Raven's Fort, though his home is Bordermarch, so I'm told.
 His culinary arts and service does him great credit to his Mistress Clarrissa.
Vivat Ld Elrique and his kitchen crew!
Cheers, Hillary