[Ansteorra] persona developement

Stefan li Rous StefanliRous at austin.rr.com
Tue Sep 26 21:38:25 PDT 2006

On Sep 26, 2006, at 11:23 PM, Deirdre wrote:
> LOL I looked into my mom's family name, and our
> local miracle researcher found out all kinds of info for me - fun
> fun fun!!
> however, it was all wrong for my persona (what a revelation that was)
> *sighs* back to the drawing board.
>
> Lady Deirdre the Easily Distracted (apparently this particular
> personality
> trait is not documentable lol)

Ooooh. I would warn you to be careful in making such statements like
that in public in this group. Or no matter what you register, you
might find yourself known as "Lady Deirdre the Easily Distracted".
Ask John the Plain. ("No, no name yet. I'm just plain John") or
William the Just ("I'm just William").  There are more.

Stefan li Rous ("the Red" in old French)
--------
    Mark S. Harris           Austin, Texas
StefanliRous at austin.rr.com