[Ansteorra] our history - capturing it in the making

zubeydah at northkeep.org zubeydah at northkeep.org
Wed Sep 27 11:15:05 PDT 2006

I think I may have been a librarian in a past life, because collecting stories
and images of goings on is strangely important to me. To this end, I have a
website of Ansteorran events, and I collect snippets of information, tales,
pictures, and other colorful bits and pieces. For the most part, this
collection has been limited to those events I attend personally, or those tales
I can glean from various email lists and gain the permission of the author.

I'd like to put forth a broad invitation to all and any, who would be willing
to contribute: If you have photos (of any quality or quantity), or have news of
Courts held, or would be willing to write your perceptions of events (in
persona or not, with items of any length or writing skill level), I would
welcome your contribution. Be you widely known hero of the realm or a complete
newcomer, I welcome your perceptions of Ansteorran events.

I own my own web & email server (A valentine's day present from a husband who
truly understands the depth of his wife's geekiness), and thus file sizes are
not an issue.

If you would be willing/interested in contributing, please contact me off list.

With thanks and hopeful anticipation,

-Zubeydah Jamilla al-Badawiyya

http://zubeydah.northkeep.org