[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Michael Silverhands silverhands at sbcglobal.net
Wed Sep 27 14:10:03 PDT 2006

On Sep 27, 2006, at 3:45 PM, Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace wrote:

> Salut cozyns,
>
> Paer Sahw? I don't know about that one, Your Excellency. I mean,
> certainly
> he has a sure hand with a blade, and he's damned fast, but he just
> doesn't
> have a head for figures. Can't measure to save his soul. Do yourself a
> favor: do all the measurements for him and never take your eyes off
> him for
> a second.
>
> En Lyonel

I must concur, Sir Lyonel. Paer is fine within his limits, but he's
no craftsman.

I have a question for Graf Galen, though: is this the Paer Sahw who
whistles while he works, hums a tune, and can play a chord or two on
a stringed instrument? Generally a pleasant fellow to be around? I've
heard of another Paer Sahw who is chord-less, but known for his
fighting skills and loves to lead at melees: he's at his best when
he's carrying a charge.

Michael