[Ansteorra] shineing armor

Morgan Buchanan morganbuchanan at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 03:26:11 PDT 2006

Weezing and catching your breath is really not that attractive to the fairer
sex, so I'd recommend against wearing anything as heavy as solid gold
armour.  However, perhaps this suit would meet your needs:

http://www.lightlink.com/armory/dwayne.html

Protective and decidedly rich, a suit that just screams, "Take me prisoner
rather than kill me!"

Jewel encrusting is a bit much, but you'll find that good quality emeralds
are very expensive as well.  :)  But the green looks so GOOD with the gold!

Enjoy!

Morgan