[Ansteorra] shineing armor

Susan Hill sueorintx at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 29 05:41:14 PDT 2006

Milord,

As a member of the fairer gender, and one who is very recently wed, let me
tell you, sir that gold armoour will do you no service in the wooing of a
heart that will be true to yours. It may gather a lot of attention, but
mostly from those who care little for yourself, but covet only your wealth
(or armor). My lord won my hand by his speech, his actions and his courteous
ways, not with his purse. He is not wealthy, no, far from it, but we are
rich in our love and in the way we treat each other. One need not be a
knight to act like one, however if one acts like one, on may become one. My
lord is a knight, though you will no longer find him on the field. He needs
no armor to shine for his eyes shine with love and I can see no other for
the gold of his heart.

Lyneya de Grey