[Ansteorra] shining armor

Chiara Francesca chiara at io.com
Fri Sep 29 07:41:03 PDT 2006

But ... flowers are sooo pretty. Make it 12 dozen just to be safe. :)

And a rose garden out back while your at it with a sweet dragon to
heat up the jasmine scented pool in the corner of the garden with a
screen of the finest silk to draw around it for privacy so that you
can change out of that stinky armour and soak the days pains away.
:)

Chiara