[Ansteorra] shineing armor

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly ldycolleenokelly at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 29 15:36:26 PDT 2006

I agree completely. And one gentleman I know that can kiss a hand like no other is Master Airkelee Wolf.

zubeydah at northkeep.org wrote:  Want to impress the fairer sex?

Listen to them - not pretend to listen while doing other things. Give them your
full attention.

Be thoughtful, and show small kindnesses or romantic gestures. It doesn't have
to be a bouquet of 2 dozen long stem red roses: A small, hand-picked bouquet of
wild flowers works *VERY* well. (unless she's allergic...)

Learn how to kiss her hand *properly* and *well*. This doesn't involve your
tongue or slobbering such that you leave her hand wet.

Comport yourself on the field in such a manner that it upholds BOTH of your
honor. Let all of your combat be of such a caliber of integrity that it fills
her with pride, and fills you with dignity.

Just a few thoughts,

-Zubeydah
(a lucky girl who was well and properly woo'd and won.)