[Ansteorra] The Gentlemen's Turn

David J. Hughes davidjhughes.tx at netzero.net
Sat Sep 30 12:09:51 PDT 2006

Keally Howell/Colleen O'Kelly wrote:

>That earns you another $1 for your college fund. Ok, two.
>
>Corey Van Zandt <Sircorwin at hotmail.com> wrote:  The East kingdom girls are hip I really dig those styles they wear...and the
>Calontir girls with the way they dress, they knock me out when I'm up
>there. The Midrealms finest ladies keep their men so warm at knight...but I
>couldn't wait to get back to the south...back to the cutest girls in the
>world....I WISH THEY ALL COULD BE ANSTEORRAN GIRLS!!!
>
>Sir Corwin

<>Ansteorran Girls tto California Girl, The Beach Boys

David Gallowglass

<> Well, Western girls are cute

I really dig those styles they wear

And the Lochac <http://www.sca.org.au/lochac> girls, with the way they talk

They knock me out when I'm down there

<> / D - / C - / G7 - / A7 - /<>
The Calontiran daughters

And the An Tir girls, with the way they kiss

They keep their boyfriends warm at night

<> {Refrain}

I wish they all could be Ansteorran girls

Wish they all could be Ansteorran

I wish they all could be Ansteorran girls

<> / D Em / C Dm7 / Bb Cm7 D - /<>
The Gulf Coast has the sunshine

And the girls all get so tan

With Breastplates shining and weapons in hand

They'll fight for their Homeland

<> I been all around this great big world

And I seen all kind of girls

Yeah, but I couldn't wait to get back to my home

Back to the greatest girls in the world.

<> {Refrain}<> Wish they all could be Ansteorran

   Girls, girls, girls, yeah I dig the

{Repeat both to fade}