[Ansteorra] the thought that counts WAS:Re: shineing armor

Susan catmafia at hughes.net
Sat Sep 30 17:32:23 PDT 2006

I do so enjoy vegitation, both flowers, plants, and trees.  I will have
to say though, when I have men who bring me meat I am happiest?  I have
yet to be gifted with a whole cow but grew up bring them home a half at
a time, my grandfather raised me right on Black Angus from Calontir-he
was a dear Welshman.  I have only had a few gentlemen who arrive at my
door with steaks, they were warmly met.  I look forward to one day
having a whole pig roast in my honor, for there are few things that can
compare.  It reminded me of when my husband took me to a chasscaria,
having men walk around with various cuts of meat offering cuts of these
too me-oh what a feast that would be...

Susan the Curious
who's a little too bloodthirsty for her own good,
it must be the steak things that lure me across the marches into
Calontir regularly
(gratuitious event post, Grimfells Blood of Heros is coming up in a
month, one of the most fun events ever and the closest Calontir event to
attend)