[Ansteorra] Persona development and lack thereof

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 23:03:07 PDT 2006

Michael Silverhands <silverhands at sbcglobal.net> wrote:    (trimmed)
  Regarding names: the heralds refused to register "Silverhands" since
they couldn't find period references to "plural descriptive
bynames" (or something like that). If you search the online armorial
[1], you'll find "Michael Silverhand", although all of the awards are
registered[2] to "Michael Silverhands".

   Piffle.
I yam what I
yam! , even if the heralds can't spell my name. ;-)
  It's times like this that being illiterate comes in real handy.  I have no idea how to spell my name!  Not unrealistic with a Welsh personna....;-}

Colin McCrandall

Do, or do not.  There is no try. -- Yoda