[Ansteorra] Odd question reguarding persona development

Rod Jackson culn97 at yahoo.com
Sat Sep 30 23:10:58 PDT 2006

And Sir, Please, when giving this minion instructions, count your fingers first.  When his task is done, count them again.  If the numbers match, it has been a good day!

  Colin

Sir Lyonel Oliver Grace <sirlyonel at hotmail.com> wrote:
  Salut cozyns,

Paer Sahw? I don't know about that one, Your Excellency. I mean, certainly
he has a sure hand with a blade, and he's damned fast, but he just doesn't
have a head for figures. Can't measure to save his soul. Do yourself a
favor: do all the measurements for him and never take your eyes off him for
a second.

En Lyonel
Micel yfel deth se unwritere.
--AElfric of York