[Ansteorra] Wiesenfeuer Newcomers Night

Donna Spradling aislinnofcravenhest at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 09:38:37 PDT 2007

  On behalf of the Baron and Baroness of Wiesenfeuer, Lady Shanna Camber, Hospitaler and myself, Lady Aislinn we would like to invite you to Bear's Keep for a Newcomers Night.  The meeting will answer your questions of who, what, when, where, why and my personal favorite,,,how come?

  April 5, 2007- - -Thursday
  7:00p.m. to 9:00p.m.
  Aislinn & Bear's Keep
  5513 Chad Road
  Oklahoma City,  OK   73135
  601-5575

  Driving Directions:  S.E. 54Th & Sunnylane, turn West and go 6 blocks, turn left and we're the 4Th house on the west side of the street.  Our house will have torches in the front flowerbed and Bear will have his device hanging in the front yard.  It has 2 brown bears on a green background with a yellow stripe crossing from the left top to right bottom and a green star of David.

  If you have questions please feel welcome to contact any of the people listed below.   If you visited with us at the Medieval Fair and have one of our flyers ,  Please no calls after 8:30 p.m.   We hope to see you at Newcomer's Night!

  Lady Aislinn of Cravenhest
  Minister Of Arts & Sciences

  Baroness Dominque
  thunderdomi at cox.net

  Lady Shanna Camber, Hospitaler
  camberbabe at sbcglobal.net

  Lady Aislinn of Cravenhest, Minister of Arts & Sciences
  aislinnofcravenhest at yahoo.com