[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 11:09:10 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

The wait is almost over, by this week's end the
identity of your new Prince and Princess will be known
unto you. Will you be there to witness their great
feats of skill, as they claim the title by right of
arms?

The Barony of Bonwicke and the Western Region welcome
you to the Spring Crown Tournament. Please visit our
site for all the details:
http://www.bonwicke.org/crown.htm

Also, we are pleased to tell you that Bonwicke will be
providing a donation lunch for all in attendance.
Please stop by the site hall and partake of this
sideboard. Donations will go toward the new Baronial
trailer fund.

I am still taking pavilion reservations, until
Thursday afternoon. Please email me (
kainintepesa at yahoo.com ) and let me know the footprint
size of your pavilion and I will make sure that your
spot is waiting for you when you arrive.

For those entering the lyst, please be sure to visit
http://www.bonwicke.org/Crown/CrownTourney.html and
heed the requests of the Kingdom Seneschal and Their
Majesties.

Until then, I bid you all safe journey.

In service,
Kainin Tepesa