[Ansteorra] Eldern XXIX Cabins and Feast Reservations

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 2 09:05:29 PDT 2007

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

  Eldern XXIX, May 18-20, 2007, our annual event to chose our chanpions in Chivalric and Rapier Combat and Archery, is fast approaching. Cabin Reservations are open and the cabins are going fast and Feast Reservations are now open. Please look at our advertisement in the Black Star, or visit our web page for contact information for Lady Muirenne for cabin reservations, or Lord Meurik for Feast Reservations.

  In Service,

  Lord Gunnarr haukr
  Event Steward