[Ansteorra] Fwd: The Tyger Clerk of the Signet is looking for the following people

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 3 16:52:01 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,
Unto those who may have migrated to Ansteorra from the Eastern realm or know of those from the
East Kingdom, you may want to check the below search list.  The Eastern Signet, head of scribes,
is attempting to locate the award recipients to forward their completed scrolls.

Regards, Hillary Greenslade, Star Signet Ansteorra