[Ansteorra] Steppes Artisan is a-comin!!

Judie Willey littledragon0861 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 06:50:29 PDT 2007

Greetings unto the Populace,

Steppes Artisan is on it's way!!!!! July 27,2007 is the date, so don't
forget to mark your calendars for this all important event for the new
Steppes Titled Artisan.

We will be at one of the local middle schools in  East Plano ( they haven't
let me know yet which of the 3 it will be...coming soon on that info) so the
Brewing Competition will take place off site at our home.  More Details to
follow.

Plans are in the works for a collegium at Artisan as well...When I posted
regarding this a couple of months ago, I received an overwhelming response
of YES!!! Let's do this.

Those who already volunteered to teach, please contact me with the title of
your class, preferred times, materials fees and size limits and a brief
description...and if you wish to teach, please do the same.
I would like to be able to post a list of classes in both the June and July
Blackstars...so please get these to me ASAP.

I need Volunteers...YES...this means you.
We need set-up
gate, tear down, security, heralds,load and unload at the storage unit,
teachers,  decorators...if you can think of it...we probably need you!!!
--
Rebbe Hadassah Sarai bas Yossi
MoC Barony of Steppes