[Ansteorra] Championships for Eldern XXIX

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 10:28:42 PDT 2007

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

  As time grows near to compete for the Champions of Chivalric Combat, Rapier Combat and Archery for the Barony of the Eldern Hills, I am honored to announce the formats for the Championships.

  The Chivalric Championship will be ladies choice of weapons style (so bring all of your weapons and be prepared to use your skills in all weapons styles). It will be hosted by HE Elayne and Countess Octavia. The contest will be double elimination or more depending on the number of entrants.

  The Rapier Championship will be Second Blood and hosted by Lady Angelina de Cicco our current champion.

  The Archery Championship is secret, and even I as the Autocrat cannot squeeze the format from Lord Aiden who will be hosting the Championship. As always though, Lord Aiden promisses the competition will be challenging (think more on the lines of evil and sadistic).

  In service,

  Lord Gunnarr haukr,
  Event Steward