[Ansteorra] Spring Faire Bardic

Genie Barrett ladymaggie at justinanimator.com
Sun Apr 1 22:19:18 PDT 2007

Unto the "good" pirat...populace of Elfsea and surrounds,

Thank you all for such a great time this weekend.  Apparently, we
bards be the "Pirate Bards" who kidnapped the Baroness for most of
the day, but we had fun, and kept her captive in all the Bardic ways we could.

With a crew of nine talented bards, We sailed a variety of seas, and
did our best to keep our captive Baroness entertained.

Highlights?  A tale of Vikings, An original poem honoring Elfsea,
"Karalea's Song," a poem called "The Demon Pope," a legend of an
Ansteorran King, and a tale about a Bunny and the Good Fairy.

After deliberation and discussion, Master (and several other titles
go here as well) Robin of Gilwell won the competition with a tale
about the origin and beginnings of our fair kingdom.  He held all
within the sound of his voice riveted.

I have truly loved being the Bard of Elfsea this last year.  I have
had fun, learned a lot, and made many new friends.  Thank you to you
all for the support and friendship you have provided to me this year.

With honor and respect,
Maggie MacPherson