[Ansteorra] Foolish thanks you's

Melissa Baxter mbaxter66 at satx.rr.com
Tue Apr 3 17:07:09 PDT 2007

I would like to thank all those that trusted the weather would turn in our
favor and made their way to the Festival of Fools held here in Bjornsborg.
A grand but foolish time was had by all.  There were lepers and bunnies and
holy relics galore!  We are looking forward to the shrine that will be
erected by our Bryn Gwlad kinsmen to honor the miracles that happened during
the festival and the holy relic that was given to them.

I would like to announce the winners of the competitions held this past
weekend.

Rapier:  Lisettamarie Dubois servant of Amelot Lisette du Blamont

Pandybat:  Amaris Marinaro aka Bunny

Combat Archery: Sir Kenneth MacQuarrie of Tobermory

A&S:  Debora of Durham

Gurning:  Duncan Graham

Thanks again to all that made this such a wonderful event.

YIS,

Lady Branwen le Baxtere

Event Steward, Festival of Fools