[Ansteorra] Crown Tournament Weather

HE Kainin Tepesa kainintepesa at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 08:04:47 PDT 2007

Greetings Kinsmen,

They say that if you don't like the weather in western
Ansteorra, just wait a moment.

The current (as of this morning) forecast, for Crown
Tournament this weekend, is temperatures in the mid
40s Friday night, dipping into the upper 30s before
sunrise with a 50% chance of rain or snow showers
starting around 1:00am and clearing around sunrise. It
is unclear, at this time, what the rain chances are
for the rest of the day Saturday but I would suggest
packing for warmth and bringing your good cloaks.

I know that these trifling matters are nothing to the
stalwart champions of this great Kingdom, that will
come forth and vie for the crown no matter what the
heavens may throw at them. So, I shall prepare the
field and ready the hall to receive the heroes of
Ansteorra and ultimately her new Prince and Princess.

In service,
Kainin Tepesa
Crown Steward

You can go here, and see an updated hourly forecast
for this weekend: http://tinyurl.com/yqxp9n

The warmth of the hall will be open to all during the
day Saturday and their will be a donation lunch that
will have soups and warm fare.

If you are now thinking that a night at the inn sounds
nice, there may still be rooms available. Check the
hotel page of the Crown Tournament website for the
numbers of the local establishments: http://www.bonwicke.org/Crown.htm