[Ansteorra] Namron Tents for Sale: update

Brad Stanley vortmax at cox.net
Thu Apr 5 11:12:15 PDT 2007

Greetings from Namron!

I previously announced that the Barony of Namron has three GP-Medium
tent liners that we would like to offer to groups and/or members of
the Kingdom of Ansteorra.  We will be taking bids for the tents
starting immediately and closing April 15, 2007.   Here are the
current amounts bid for the three tents:

Tent #1:  $60
Tent #2:  $75
Tent #3:  $60

Photos of the three tents can be found at http://namron.ansteorra.org/
tent123.html .

I will accept bids via both e-mail and postal service.  Phone bids
will not be accepted. Bids must be for a specific tent (e.g. "$75 for
tent #2").  I will send the next update on the current top bid for
each tent Monday, April 9th.  Winners are responsible for
transportation.

If there are any questions, please contact me in writing (email or
postal service) so I may address them.

In service,

Brad Stanley
vortmax at cox.net
"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher
regard those who think alike than those who think differently."
    - Nietzsche