[Ansteorra] Cabins for Eldern XXIX

jim hodek j_hodek at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 5 13:19:03 PDT 2007

Greetings unto Ansteorra,

  This is an informational post to announce that all cabins for Eldern XXIX have been reserved. plenty of tenting areas are available. We may be able to accomodate small parties of 2-4 gentles with the approval of those who have reserved cabins, if the cabin is not filled to capacity. If you know of someone in your group who has reserved a cabin, I would suggest you contact them to see if they have available space in their cabin.

  In Service,
  Lord Gunnarr haukr
  Event Steward