[Ansteorra] Cadet's Corner at Gaurdian of the Gauntlet

Elizabeth Crouchet elizabeth at crouchet.com
Fri Apr 6 09:05:33 PDT 2007

Attention all  'feral fencers', non scarved fencers, all not-dons!

We all plan to meet to plot and such in a Cadet's Corner at Guardian of
the Gauntlet.

That will be during the White Scarf Circle. Bring the kind of munchies
and talking points that will make the Dons envious. In other words,
Let's Party!

This will be another chance for the rest of us to get together and talk
about the rapier community and what is up with that, and anything else.

Anyone that is a rapier fighter and not in the White Scarf circle (or
able to attend one) is welcome to join us, so bring your friends!

Listen for the announcement as to where we will meet.

Claire
Robert's