[Ansteorra] HL Mordun Mac Donald

kandace harris thetexladi at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 08:10:30 PDT 2007

   Our prayers are with HL.Mordum and his Family . Please tell them that love and hope is with them always.

  Ld. Kandyce and Family....

L T <ldeerslayer at yahoo.com> wrote:
  Thinking of them!

medicfem at aol.com wrote: Dear Ansteorra,

I ask to keep in your prayers today a long time member of Seawinds HL Mordun Mac Donald, mundanely known as Ken Ford. He is in ICU here in Seawinds today in a coma. He has had many increasing health issues over the last few years. HL Mordun has a 2 month old son, Jonathan and beautiful wife, Gail that also need your prayers this day.

with respect, I thank you,

Hl Eleanora Elizabeth Caley