[Ansteorra] Special about Tudor style on Style Network

Ysabeau lady.ysabeau at gmail.com
Wed Apr 11 18:18:00 PDT 2007

I know we have discussed on the list how period the styles in the show
actually are. I thought this might be interesting as well. It is scheduled
for 10 p.m. (I'm guessing Eastern so that would be 9 p.m. Central) tomorrow
night on the Style Network.

Style Specials: The Tudors: Royal Stylemakers This special examines the hot
fashions of 16th century England's King Henry VIII, Anne Boleyn, and his
entourage through the lens of the new Showtime Original series, "The
Tudors."

Just tossing this out there,

Ysabeau