[Ansteorra] Seeking information: Order of the Knights of the Sable Garland

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sun Apr 15 12:09:23 PDT 2007

Your Grace,

I don't think you said one word more than what needed to be said, nor one
word less than what needed to be heard.  The SCA is something, like your
children, that you have poured your life and your love into, and this is  patently
obvious to all who read your posts.  You are one of our treasured  elders, and
your wisdom should be revered.  You are our living historian,  whose memories
stretch far back into the dawn of our youth in this  organization.  Whether we
know it or not, we would be a far sadder and  sorrier lot without you.  Keep
reminding us of that which we need to  remember, and that which we must leave
in the past.  Thank you for staying  so active all these years, and sharing
your stories with us all.

Caterina