[Ansteorra] Did you find your way to the SCA through a demo?

Hillary Greenslade hillaryrg at yahoo.com
Mon Apr 16 16:17:40 PDT 2007

<< Quick question if I may, who out there found their way to the SCA through a demo of some sort?

If you did, I would be interested in finding out.  Please email me at juliecunningham65 at yahoo.com
to let me know of your experience.  I would like to know which demo (TRF, NTIF, etc)  and what
year at least

  Thank you for your time
  Lady Katheryn Cunningghame
  Central Regional Hospitaler

I found the SCA through Texas Ren-Fair back in 1983, but never joined then as they didn't contact
me, though I'd signed up at the booth.  Didn't get back to TRF till 1987, found them again, and
this time I signed up and made sure I knew when the next activity was so I could show up. It was
costumers guild, which I started attending till the newcomer-households were formed at the end of
faire in Stargate.
Cheers, Hillary