[Ansteorra] Tuesday Rapier Practice (Change of Schedule)

Lord Orlando Di' Gilead daniel.pupek+sca at gmail.com
Mon Apr 16 21:43:24 PDT 2007

QUICK CHANGE OF SCHEDULE! This Tuesday's rapier practice will start at 6PM
and I will leave @ 7PM (Namron Pop). Please, don't stress if you can't make
it until 630PM.

Also, don't worry....I will still focus on drills that tie in defense and
footwork. I'll also review all the previous drills with everyone. After I
leave everyone is free to stay and work individually (Parrying, "follow the
leader", etc.) or pick up some of Syr Owen's class.

Any questions, feel free to call or email:
850-529-0055

YIS
Orlando

--
"Prudentia Prius Viris" - Wisdom Before War

visit my blog @ http://dan-thinks.blogspot.com