[Ansteorra] Ansteorra Digest, Vol 12, Issue 31

Geneva or Tracy Tanner tanner.g at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 17 02:30:10 PDT 2007

  My very fist event was Potereo War In Caid waaaaayyyyy back in 1992 after hearing about this wierd thing my husband kept comming home from work talking about they had a group on board Camp Pendelton and they dressed up in really cool clothes that he thought I would have a great time sewing and that we could do this together and it would be so much fun .... Well it turns out the man was right and it has been and still continues to this day to be fun.
  Lady Gwen