[Ansteorra] Royal Huntsman Tourney

Wes Duke wes_duke at hotmail.com
Wed Apr 18 15:08:35 PDT 2007

I am pleased to announce that the Royal Huntsman Tourney for Their Stellar Highnesses Ulsted and Ebergardis, will be held at Kings College. This event is being held at Camp Camwood in Gatesedge. I encourage all the archers in our fair Kingdom to come out and compete for this honor. Remember there will be an mini-Acadamey of the Bow being held also so not only a chance to compete to be the Kingdom Archery Champion but a chance to learn.

In Service to our Kingdom,

HL Fearghus MacKenna
Kingdom Missile Marshal of Ansteorra COA