[Ansteorra] Gulf War16 Waterbearing

Aingeal clan_mac at charter.net
Fri Apr 20 06:23:44 PDT 2007

Greetings Ansteorra,

I would like to thank everyone who donated supplies or worked as a waterbearer at Gulf War.  Ansteorra won the waterbears challenge.  This was announced in by HRM Romanius at Glaslyn's Defender of the Flame.  The scroll presented to the waterbearers with the following words:

    "In war armies march strong with support of their people.  Without the support your Kingdom gave we, the waterbearers, would not be able to do our job.  Ansteorra, we declare you the winners of the waterbearer challenge for Gulf War 16."

This could not have been done without the donations of supplies, money and time from Ansteorrans.  Thank you Ansteorra for working together and winning the challenge.

Vivat!  The Waterbearers

Vivat! Ansteorra

In Service to Ansteorra,
Lady Aingeal Mac an Ghabhann