[Ansteorra] Calling All Performers! Champions of Bonwicke Bardic Competition

Hippiechickmama at aol.com Hippiechickmama at aol.com
Fri Apr 20 21:22:57 PDT 2007

Greetings to My Fellow Ansteorrans!

Be it known that Bonwicke is celebrating her Silver Anniversary this fine
year!

In honor of our Bounteous Barony, the Bards  of Bonwicke hereby announce a
competition to be held during Champions, April  27-29, in Lamesa, Texas.  For
more  information about Champions, see the website at
_http://www.bonwicke.org/champions.html_ (http://www.bonwicke.org/champions.html)

Dancers and musicians may compete for the Bardic prize as  well.  Each
performer should prepare two pieces of his or her choice for  the competition.
Pieces celebrating  Bonwicke’s Silver Anniversary are not required but will
receive extra  consideration.

When arriving at the event, please notify me, Lady  Beornwyn, of your intent
to perform so I can get you on the list for the  competition.  Competition
will take place  during feast.

On Behalf of those Boisterous Bards of Bonwicke,

Ldy. Beornwyn aet Defenascire
Barony of Bonwicke
_hippiechickmama at aol.com_ (mailto:hippiechickmama at aol.com)