[Ansteorra] good or bad courts

Dave Wise drwise at houston.rr.com
Mon Apr 30 11:15:08 PDT 2007

As a related note, sometimes the best 'courts' are not courts at all.  A
small token or word fame to someone who has impressed you can go a long
way towards making events much more special.  Some of us who have been
doing this a long time sometimes need reminding that one job of being a
noble or peer in particular is to note the accomplishments of those who
haven't been as formally recognized, but contribute just as much to our
events.  That is not to say that one must be a peer or noble to
recognize people, just that it is a sometimes forgotten part of the
duties that go with the formal recognition.
With regards,
Alexis