[Ansteorra] Brenham

Maria scarlettmb at sbcglobal.net
Tue Apr 3 06:04:17 PDT 2007

Actually Alexis, I'd think it was in Raven's Fort or possibly Bryn Gwylad.
I'm sure it's Central Region.  Could be Shadowlands.  It's pretty close to
College Station too right?  I just passed through Brennam coming back from
Bjornsborg this past weekend so it's pretty fresh in my mind where it is.
Like I said, I'm sure it's Central region.  You could always contact Malcom.
He's the Central Regional Hospitaler.

Maria