[Ansteorra] Weather and Crown

paula hanna pippermint at sbcglobal.net
Fri Apr 6 10:04:48 PDT 2007

His Excellency Kainin,the steward, is already on the road, so I will field this question.
The hall is long and narrow, but has tile floors and adequate space for single bouts if
we keep the "field" smaller. Hopefully it won't have to come to that, but we are all
family right? We can just be...cozy in the hall.

Hope this helps,
Baroness Oriana
Crown steward because my husband is Crown steward