[Ansteorra] HL Mordun Mac Donald

Klfrench1023 at aol.com Klfrench1023 at aol.com
Sat Apr 7 13:22:02 PDT 2007

I will pray for them.  I just lost my 19 year old daughter-in-law on  March
28th.  She died suddenly, and the cause has yet to be determined, but  is
believed to be cardiac in nature.  She left behind my 4 month old  granddaughter
and my 21 year old son, who is in the Army and stationed at Fort  Carson, Co.
She had only been there for 9 days when she died.  They  were married for 6
months, and probably didn't get to spend much more than  2 weeks of their
marriage together.  It was a real tragedy.  We buried  her yesterday.

Caterina